Coming Closer To Christ

The purpose of me writing this blog is to put my thoughts and impressions down in a place so I can help others come closer to Christ. My deepest desire for every person who reads this, is that they will have a desire of their own to take a step closer, no matter how big or small, to our Savior, Jesus Christ.

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Meet The Mormons

Today as we were in the car driving we were having a discussion about what people think about Mormon's. The video they are coming out with, "Meet The Mormon's", follows 6 different individuals who are all unique and have their unique situations. The movie will show that we are all REAL people and we try to follow Christ.

 I remember talking to a lady and she said, "Yeah I have heard of you people, you can't drink milk." I was so taken back. I am a normal human being, as well as everyone else is. Just because I am a "Mormon" I am viewed differently.

There was another instance where we were talking with a man, and after a while of getting to know him, we mentioned something about being Mormon and he turned around and said, "Never talk to me again." I don't understand why the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is so prosecuted, other than Satan attacking Christ. But I do know that we are ALL God's children. he loves each one of us and we need to see that love in others.

Learn more at the links below:
http://meetthemormons.com/#show-trailer
http://www.mormonnewsroom.org/article/meet-the-mormons-movie
https://www.facebook.com/meetthemormons

No comments:

Post a Comment