Coming Closer To Christ

The purpose of me writing this blog is to put my thoughts and impressions down in a place so I can help others come closer to Christ. My deepest desire for every person who reads this, is that they will have a desire of their own to take a step closer, no matter how big or small, to our Savior, Jesus Christ.

Thursday, August 21, 2014

This Is Me

This is me standing in front of the North Carolina Raleigh Temple. I just want to say that I am not perfect. I never will be. I am a real person. I make a LOT of mistakes, but I know that Christ lives. He loves each one of us and has overcome all temptation and sin we have already been through. God gave his only begotten son so that we could return to live with Him.



 God doesn't expect us to be perfect, but he does expect us to try with all our hearts to do what is right. We will one day be accountable for all we did, but if we are constantly repenting and changing for the better, no matter what mistakes we have done, we can be forgiven.

It should be everyone's goal to go the temple. In the temple we do saving ordinances that pertain to our salvation. If you are not a member, talk to the missionaries and see what you can do to go to the temple near you one day. If you are a member, always strive to have a temple recommend. Even if you can't go very often, you can always be worthy.

I love the Church. I love Christ. I love the Gospel. I love the Temple. I love everyone of God's children and I want all of us to one day, if not today, be worthy to enter God's sacred home.

1 comment: