Coming Closer To Christ

The purpose of me writing this blog is to put my thoughts and impressions down in a place so I can help others come closer to Christ. My deepest desire for every person who reads this, is that they will have a desire of their own to take a step closer, no matter how big or small, to our Savior, Jesus Christ.

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Temples

https://www.lds.org/church/temples?lang=eng

I cannot say enough about temples and the absolute indescribable feelings that come only from entering The House Of The Lord.

I remember the first I went to the temple as a 12 year old girl. I was so excited to do saving ordinances, such as baptism, for those who have already passed on. The way we are able to do these ordinances are by God's Priesthood authority.

The feelings I felt were tremendous and I was filled with pure peace, joy, love and so many more that I just cannot put into words!

My parents were married in the Provo, Utah temple for time and all eternity. Because they were sealed, we are able to have pure peace as a family and enjoy the blessings that God is willing to give each of us who enter in this precious covenant. Below is a picture of the Provo Temples.


So many people wonder what exactly happens in the temple. A lot of things happen. I cannot say in detail what, because of the sacredness of them. The temple is SACRED not SECRET.

Read more at: https://www.lds.org/topics/temples?lang=eng


No comments:

Post a Comment