Coming Closer To Christ

The purpose of me writing this blog is to put my thoughts and impressions down in a place so I can help others come closer to Christ. My deepest desire for every person who reads this, is that they will have a desire of their own to take a step closer, no matter how big or small, to our Savior, Jesus Christ.

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Be Helpful, Not Hurtful

This is a Mormon Message about bullying. It is so inspiring. If you only watch one thing today, watch this video. It will make a difference in your life. When I was a kid I was bullied and I felt so alone. I often cried myself to sleep. I felt like didn't have any friends. I felt alone. It was so hard. Anytime you have a mean thought or feeling creep into your being, STOP IT!


Here is the link it it as well: http://www.mormonchannel.org/video/mormon-messages?v=3267475157001

No comments:

Post a Comment