Coming Closer To Christ

The purpose of me writing this blog is to put my thoughts and impressions down in a place so I can help others come closer to Christ. My deepest desire for every person who reads this, is that they will have a desire of their own to take a step closer, no matter how big or small, to our Savior, Jesus Christ.

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Tender Mercies

In 1 Nephi 1:20, the last part of that verse says, "But behold, I, Nephi, will show unto you that the tender mercies of the Lord are over all those whom He hath chosen, because of their faith, to make them mighty even unto the power of deliverance."

I love that verse. God will make us mighty and one of the ways that we will gain that might, is by being able to see the tender mercies he gives us. I have seen in my life the tender mercies surrounding me. When I think of them I truly gain a sense of belonging and love from God. When I feel that divine love and guidance it gives me power to overcome the adversary.

Below is a Mormon Message on Tender Mercies


Here is a talk by Elder Bednar about tender mercies: https://www.lds.org/general-conference/2005/04/the-tender-mercies-of-the-lord?lang=eng

No comments:

Post a Comment