Coming Closer To Christ

The purpose of me writing this blog is to put my thoughts and impressions down in a place so I can help others come closer to Christ. My deepest desire for every person who reads this, is that they will have a desire of their own to take a step closer, no matter how big or small, to our Savior, Jesus Christ.

Friday, September 12, 2014

Jesus

Jesus Christ in one of my very favorite people ever. He has done so much for each of us. I know that he loves each one of us so much that he gave his life for us! He suffered everything that He did so that we can have eternal life and be with Him, God and our families for eternity! Jesus Christ suffered not only for our sins, but for all the pains and afflictions we have; for all of our weaknesses He has been through it all. If no one else is there for us, Christ is. I know that He lives and love each one of us. I know that through Him and His gospel we have the ability to return to God. We will never be alone. We never need to fear with Him on our side. With Him, All things are possible.


Above is a picture of his hands. Even when he was going through all that he was, his hands were still ready to receive more. He will never leave us. He will never close his arms that encircle us. We all will make mistakes, but because He did all that He did, we are able to be forgiven and try again.


No comments:

Post a Comment