Coming Closer To Christ

The purpose of me writing this blog is to put my thoughts and impressions down in a place so I can help others come closer to Christ. My deepest desire for every person who reads this, is that they will have a desire of their own to take a step closer, no matter how big or small, to our Savior, Jesus Christ.

Friday, September 26, 2014

Flashback!

Today's post is a flash back to almost one year ago. I was on a date with one of my best friends in the whole world. David took me horseback riding and we went up the canyon. It was FREEZING. I remember the peaceful moments that were there on the mountain side. I loved being in nature and having solitude. I was able to really enjoy God's creations around me.


How much time do we take to slow down and enjoy nature? How much time do we really spend in God's creations. I invite each of you reading this, to stop for a minute at least and just enjoy nature with no distractions, and thank God for all that you see.

No comments:

Post a Comment