Coming Closer To Christ

The purpose of me writing this blog is to put my thoughts and impressions down in a place so I can help others come closer to Christ. My deepest desire for every person who reads this, is that they will have a desire of their own to take a step closer, no matter how big or small, to our Savior, Jesus Christ.

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

I Pray When...

I pray when I need to be reminded of God's love. Sometimes we are not able to see how much God is there for us.  God will never leave us. We can be filled with pure joy if we can always remember how much God loves us. It is easy to get caught up in the world and not be able to see how strongly God is truly there for each one of us. I know for myself I can feel forgotten, and that is why I pray to God to be reminded of his love. We can each have a more joyful life if we remember that we are all God's children and He loves us each dearly! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment