Coming Closer To Christ

The purpose of me writing this blog is to put my thoughts and impressions down in a place so I can help others come closer to Christ. My deepest desire for every person who reads this, is that they will have a desire of their own to take a step closer, no matter how big or small, to our Savior, Jesus Christ.

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Families Are Forever

One of the greatest  blessings I have in this life is the knowledge that families are forever. There is no one else I would want to spend eternity with, than my family. They are my whole life. I love that Jesus Christ atoned for each of us, so that we have the ability to overcome death, and have eternal life. I love that we have the promise of marrying in the temple for time and all eternity.

I am here on a mission because this knowledge has blessed my life beyond belief and I want to help others have eternal families as well. Family is one of the most fundamental parts of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

As we all strengthen our family relationships, we can become more Christ-like and come closer to God all together. What an incredible promise that is.

Below are just some pictures of my dear sweet family. I love them with all my heart. I am glad we are sealed for all eternity. My family includes: Dad (Martin), Mom (Melanie), Andrew and Alex (my dear old brothers).

My Daddy's side of the family
My Dear brother Alex
Alex again!
My brothers and I watching Starwars
Andrew and his buddies watching the world cup.
My tough mudder Andrew
Andrew and Alex who told me they would get the 3rd swing down for me if I took off my top... they didn't...
Daddy bluing my grandfathers 1885 Highwall
Mom and I being dorks with Cheetos
My parents and I on my Graduation day!
Mommy and me in our Christmas Pj's. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment