Coming Closer To Christ

The purpose of me writing this blog is to put my thoughts and impressions down in a place so I can help others come closer to Christ. My deepest desire for every person who reads this, is that they will have a desire of their own to take a step closer, no matter how big or small, to our Savior, Jesus Christ.

Friday, November 14, 2014

Scripture Power!!

I was reading the Bible this morning for about 45 minutes. And I started to cry a little. Just a few tears.

WHY?

Because I LOVE the scriptures so much! I can hold in my hand the word of God. I can read exactly what he wants me to do to return to him again. I can read it all the time! God loves us so much that he gave us the scripture to read daily and learn. How awesome is that?! Like seriously. I love the scriptures so much.
 


 



Above are some awesome pictures a dear friend Michelle Belnap took of me before I left on my mission. (about 30 pounds lighter)..

Michelle is so talented, but more than just being a good friend and photographer, she loves the gospel with her whole heart. She always does what Christ would do. She strives to follow him every day. Her testimony is so strong. She is so inspiring. She is always sharing things to boost your faith in our Savior. If you are reading this, I LOVE YOU MICHELLE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment