Coming Closer To Christ

The purpose of me writing this blog is to put my thoughts and impressions down in a place so I can help others come closer to Christ. My deepest desire for every person who reads this, is that they will have a desire of their own to take a step closer, no matter how big or small, to our Savior, Jesus Christ.

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Marriage

Marriage is one of the most sacred and amazing things that God has given us in our world today, yet people seem to be degrading and not valuing it. My parents have been married for over 27 years and they are still going strong. They have taught me the importance of a solid marriage and how amazing family is. I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ because it teaches how important the family unit is, but especially the relationship of a man and a woman. I cannot stress enough how important it is to find that one companion that is the right one for you. You can always make it work. It may not always be easy but it will be worth it. I promise that as you date, or work on your marriage now, that you can have that eternal happiness that God wants each of us to have.
 Here is a small picture of my parents. :)

 

 Below is a talk about marriage by Boyd K. Packer.

https://www.lds.org/general-conference/1981/04/marriage?lang=eng&query=marriage

Watch the video below on this wonderful couple who have that enduring love.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment