Coming Closer To Christ

The purpose of me writing this blog is to put my thoughts and impressions down in a place so I can help others come closer to Christ. My deepest desire for every person who reads this, is that they will have a desire of their own to take a step closer, no matter how big or small, to our Savior, Jesus Christ.

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Change

 Change is a hard thing, but it is what allows us to grow. We are able to become a better person by the changes that we each have. Today I experienced a big change, I was serving as a missionary in Hampstead and got transferred to Green Level. It was scary, but because I have the Lord with me, I know that it will all be wonderful. I am grateful for the chance that I have to grow and become better. I love the Lord and I love change. No one ever said change was going to be easy, but I know that it will be worth it! :) I love the quote below. No matter what good or bad changes occur in our lives, God is there through them all and will never change.


Here is a talk about how we can progress through change by Marvin J. Ashton: https://www.lds.org/general-conference/1979/10/progress-through-change?lang=eng&query=change


No comments:

Post a Comment